Cooper Communications is a communications consultantancy and support service, specialising in optimised Information and communications technology for business, cutting edge consumer electronics, and IP technology.
The company has been servicing the Northern Rivers region of NSW, the Tweed Valley and Gold Coast areas since 1997. We provide professional communications solutions and products, with an emphasis on helping clients to reduce running expenses and increase productivity. We offer office communication system analysis, custom communications system design, and installation and maintainance of business telecommunications sytems.
What we do
Cooper Communications are in partnership with Samsung Communications providing digital and IP phone systems for all business solutions and requirements. We provide Mobile, data, internet and voice plans to suit every business. We also offer professional auditing and consultancy services further enhancing our clients’ ability to streamline all aspects of their communications.
What we can do for you
- Samsung IP phone systems 2 to 1000 extensions
- Telstra Business partner
- IP Phone System Sales, Telstra business systems rental, Telstra business systems Leasing, Installation and maintenance
- Voice over IP (VoIP) and Telstra SIP connect
- Wireless solutions
- Call centre solutions
- Hospitality(Hotel/Motel) Solutions
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Unified communication solutions
- Voicemail/Auto Attendant functionality
- Call accounting software
- Tele conferencing
- Corded and Cordless Headsets
- Data cabling, and certification of Cat 5, 5e, 6 and optical fibre
- Engenius Industrial long range cordless systems
- Telecommunications consultancy, Office relocations, and phone account auditing
- Smart phone sales and Business mobility solutions
- Business data centre solutions, cloud solutions,
- Telstra business broadband and voice plans
- Virtual Reception Solutions
- Music on Hold solutions (MOH)
The name Cooper Communications is well known in Northern NSW and South East Queensland and is associated with service, quality, innovation, reliability and value.
All work is guaranteed and performed to approved ACA standards by licensed technicians.